Discover Venice with your kids and ..gelato tasting! 100% tailored experience
If you are visiting Venice with your family this is the perfect tour for you! Choose this Venice Family Friendly tour to discover Venice with your kids, an orientation tour in the form of Scavenger/Treasure Hunt inspired with game booklet, street time quiz looking for symbols and details including with reward at the end!
This “Discover Venice with your kids” experience is an educational and interactive tour perfect for the youngest and young at heart.
The itinerary of my Venice kids tour is a combination of the highlights of Venice such as the Rialto market and bridge and main sights in San Marco Square (the only square of Venice!) and quiet backstreets off the beaten tracks.
If this is your first time in Venice with your family and you are afraid to get bored the little ones making a guided tour, this is just what you are looking for!
Enjoy Venice beyond the museums or discover our museums in a funny and interactive way! (but don’t worry if you love museums I have perfect family friednly actibities inside the Doge’s Palace and Gallerie dell’Accademia as weel!)
Get an inside look at the city daily life and artisan traditions.
We’ll discover Venice with your kids with a special map during a funny informative tour, visiting the best lesser-known sights of Venice or its highlights in an imaginative, creative and funny way.
You can customize your experience!
Venice is a fairytale city that’s why we can visit a “geppetto”, a local artisan that makes incredible puppets! His name is Roberto and everyone love visiting is magic place, a hidden atelier to fall in love with the more authentic side of Venice)
Some ideas for you and your discover Venice with your kids activity:
I can create the best experience for you by water taxi, gondola or on foot, enjoying an authentic off-the-beaten-path experiences away from the crowds or discovering the highlights of Venice.
Treasure scavenger hunt/contest/quizzes/ prize and much more !
Starting from your hotel/b&b we can add:
– the art of glassblowing in Murano and a treasure hunt + additional beads workshop “a lume”. The most famous island in the Venetian lagoon are Murano, Burano and Torcello. I will explain you the peculiarities of each place.
Murano is very well known as the “glass island” from 1291, when glass furnaces were moved there from Venice for avoiding fires. Here we can see the old furnaces and the new ones and enjoy a visit to the Basilica of Santi Maria and Donato. You can’t imagine how many animals we can find in the mosaics!
The private glass demonstration is a must, we will discover why the Murano glass is not just..glass and fall in love with the ancient tecnique.
– mask making workshop for your family. Everyone loves Carnival. Inside this atelier everyday is Carnival. You and your kids can decorate the original Venetian masks made my paper maché (never plastic!) and get a special and unique souvenir from Venice. If you want to discover Venice with your kids this is one the best activities you can do,
– Venice is a fairytale city that’s why we can visit a “geppetto”, a local artisan that create incredible puppets!
– visit to a squero for building gondole. Yes it is possibile to see it from outside or on request go inside and see how our “squeraiol” are still repairing and creating gondole. We will learn how many pieces create a gondole, which kind of wood, the special shape, how colors changed during the century
– the most beautiful floating bookstore of the world, this is another special and magic place with the famous “staircase made by books” and the special gondola for reading a book. All books are inside special boats and gondole.
– view from a terrace over the Grand Canal and the Rialto Bridge. Yes we can see Venice from the top of the San Marco belltower or an incredible terrace on the main Canal of Venice
– Let’s stop to enjoy a typical gelato stop! Do you love the classic one. You will get the best one! If you want to try a special Venetian experience we will stop at the Zattere to get the gianduiotto (see image on the top!)
– treasure hunt, contest and quiz time. This is an interective and educational activity. You will discover Venice with your kids and trust me, you will learn a lot!
If you love museums we can include our family friendly activity inside:
1) St. Mark’s and Doge’s Palace;
2) Gallerie dell’Accademia or Peggy Guggenheim collection
This Discover Venice with your kids experience is a 100% customizable tour, feel free to contact me for receiving more info and Discover Venice with your kids: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
-Venice Family friendly and kids tour –
Check the tour Venice with your kids: