If you are visiting Venice with your family this is the perfect tour for you! Choose this Venice Family Friendly tour to discover Venice with your kids, an orientation tour in the form of Scavenger/Treasure Hunt inspired with game booklet, street time quiz looking for symbols and details including with reward at the end!
Let’s discover Venice together spending a splendid, unforgettable private walk in this breathtaking city on the water focusing on what your family would like to see! Discovering our history, art and culture can be both educational and fun with my Venice for families and kids!
I’ll introduce your kids to the beauty of our splendid Venice on a private walking tour that won’t leave them bored. Trust me!
This is an interactive guided itinerary, tailored to your family’s interests, that stimulates your child’s imagination and curiosity.
I can create the best experience for you by water taxi, gondola or on foot, enjoying an authentic off-the-beaten-path experiences away from the crowds or discovering the highlights of Venice.
Treasure scavenger hunts/contests/quizzes/prizes and much more!
Starting from your hotel/b&b we can add: – the art of glassblowing in Murano and a treasure hunt + additional beads workshop “a lume”. The most famous island in the Venetian lagoon are Murano, Burano and Torcello. I will explain you the peculiarities of each place.
Murano is very well known as the “glass island” from 1291, when glass furnaces were moved there from Venice for avoiding fires. Here we can see the old furnaces and the new ones and enjoy a visit to the Basilica of Santi Maria and Donato. You can’t imagine how many animals we can find in the mosaics!
The private glass demonstration is a must, we will discover why the Murano glass is not just..glass and fall in love with the ancient tecnique.
– mask making workshop for your family. Everyone loves Carnival. Inside this atelier everyday is Carnival. You and your kids can decorate the original Venetian masks made my paper maché (never plastic!) and get a special and unique souvenir from Venice. If you want to discover Venice with your kids this is one the best activities you can do,
– Venice is a fairytale city that’s why we can visit a “geppetto”, a local artisan that create incredible puppets!
– visit to a squero for building gondole. Yes it is possibile to see it from outside or on request go inside and see how our “squeraiol” are still repairing and creating gondole. We will learn how many pieces create a gondole, which kind of wood, the special shape, how colors changed during the century
– the most beautiful floating bookstore of the world, this is another special and magic place with the famous “staircase made by books” and the special gondola for reading a book. All books are inside special boats and gondole.
– view from a terrace over the Grand Canal and the Rialto Bridge. Yes we can see Venice from the top of the San Marco belltower or an incredible terrace on the main Canal of Venice
– Let’s stop to enjoy a typical gelato stop! Do you love the classic one. You will get the best one! If you want to try a special Venetian experience we will stop at the Zattere to get the gianduiotto (see image on the top!)
– treasure hunt, contest and quiz time. This is an interective and educational activity. You will discover Venice with your kids and trust me, you will learn a lot!
If you love museums we can include our family friendly activity inside: 1) St. Mark’s and Doge’s Palace; 2) Gallerie dell’Accademia or Peggy Guggenheim collection
This Discover Venice with your kids experience is a 100% customizable tour, feel free to contact me for receiving more info and Discover Venice with your kids: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the tour Venice with your kids: