Lucia – Official Venice tour guide
About me, Lucia Venice Local Tour Guide
Each time I start a tour my goal is to become your friend in Venice. I believe that visiting Venice is an unique experience and I love adding a personal touch and a personal point of view to the spots that you see.
I try to create a real feeling with travellers I meet, creating a tailor-made tour for you according to your specific interests and preferences.
Everyday I have the opportunity to meet travellers in Venice I feel really lucky to live in such a magic place like my Venice, having a possibility to share my passion and love for this city with people who visit it!
I lived in New York, Paris and Sofia, discovering amazing creative scenes. I worked for important international organization Art Westchester in New York, Musée du Louvre in Paris, Sofia Arsenal Museum for Contemporary Art, Gallerie dell’Accademia di Venezia, Biennale di Venezia.
Travelling a lot I understood it was time to go back Venice and to plunge into Venetian art and history, that’s why I decided to transform my passion into a job.
It was time to be a personal and unconventional guide and to organize private tours in the place I have always loved: Venice, sharing my passion with curious travelers.
Doing what I love in a city that I adore is for my arriving at the destination of the pursuit of happiness.
Always in training to learn more and more:
– 2017-2019: course for educational activities for kids
– 2018: specialization course Tintoretto in Venice
– 2019: specialization course, Church Cultural Heritage in Venice
– 2020: course on Renaissance Architecture in the Veneto region
– 2020: course on Venetian narrative painting
– 2020: specialization course Carpaccio painter in Venice
– 2023: Basilica di San Marco. Itinerarte Learning center
Follow me on Instagram @lucyinvenice: click here
See my Tripadvisor page, Lucia Venice walks and tours: click here
- Tour guide and tour leader license
- Postgraduate Art History and Conservation of Cultural Heritage degree
- MA Business administration for Art and Cultural Events
- Degree in Communication and Managements for Arts and Cultural Events
- Specialization for running art tours and activity with blind, visually impaired people (Accessibility of Cultural Heritage certificates)
- Specialization for kids cultural activities
- La Biennale and Gallerie dell’Accademia guide
- Venice security port pass
- ICOM member
What travellers says about me
Some reviews written from travellers after our tours